Dream Florida Holidays Villa

Theme Park
Dream Florida Holidays Luxury Villa with Private Pool and 15 Minutess to Disney :)
  • Walt Disney World - The Magic Kingdom6 miles
  • Seaworld, Orlando14 miles
  • Universal Studios, Orlando18 miles
  • Orlando International Airport. (MCO)27 miles
  • Legoland Florida32 miles
  • Sanford International Airport. (SFB)51 miles
  • Busch Gardens, Tampa66 miles
  • Kennedy Space Center71 miles
Rates Quoted in  Please wait...

Owner's preferred payment currency is GBP (£)

Rental Tariffs

All prices below are quoted in GBP (£). Dates are specified in day/month/year. Any converted rates are not guaranteed to be accurate.
Label (e.g. High Season) Start Date End Date Price Per Night Price Per Week Price Per Month
Low Season - January & February 2017 02/01/2017 28/02/2017

£70.00

£490.00

High Season - Easter 2017 08/04/2017 22/04/2017

£84.00

£588.00

Mid Season - March, April & May 2017 01/03/2017 31/05/2017

£74.00

£518.00

Mid / High Season - June 2017 01/06/2017 30/06/2017

£76.00

£532.00

High Season - July & August 2017 01/07/2017 31/08/2017

£79.00

£553.00

Mid Season - September & October 2017 01/09/2017 31/10/2017

£74.00

£518.00

Low Season - November & December 2017 01/11/2017 19/12/2017

£68.00

£476.00

High Season - Christmas & New Year 2017/18 19/12/2017 02/01/2018

£84.00

£588.00

Extras

There are no extra rates set for this property.

Additional Information

All prices quoted are for the whole villa NOT per person

• There is a £280 Refundable Security Deposit with all bookings - Minor breakages are not charged for •
• Prices are inclusive of Taxes and a Final Clean •
• Pool Heating - is an additional £91 per week •
• Low Season - Minimum Booking 6 Nights •
• Mid - High Season - Minimum Booking 7 Nights • (6 nights for 2016)

You can book less nights but you will be charged for the minimum number of nights stay.

Discounts available on bookings over 2 weeks.

<b>Families with babies.
There is no additional charge for use of the Cot or Highchair. There is also two strollers left by previous guests which you can use (please inspect before use)

Select year:

July
MTWTFSS
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31
August
MTWTFSS
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031
September
MTWTFSS
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930
October
MTWTFSS
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031
November
MTWTFSS
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930
December
MTWTFSS
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
 
January
MTWTFSS
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031
February
MTWTFSS
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728
March
MTWTFSS
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031
April
MTWTFSS
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30
May
MTWTFSS
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031
June
MTWTFSS
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930

Key:    
1
Available    
2
Booked    
3
Change over day (AM available)    
4
Change over day (PM available)
Review added by Property Owner
 
Thank you so much for everything!!
Martina
17/06/2016
Just wanted to say we had the most amazing holiday ever and thoroughly enjoyed every moment in your fab house!
The house was PERFECT for us in every way! Everything was a dream ??
> The pool was a big hit, we had lots of space, location was ideal,
> beds were sooo comfy... The list is endless! So thanks very much for
> everything, it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you both, and I
> appreciate your kindness on my mess ups ???? ha ha! Both of you were an absolute pleasure to deal with!! I would highly recommend your home to anybody!!
Thank you so much for everything!!

Review added by Property Owner
 
Disney and Universal Vacation Local Style
Guest from Clarksville, MD
17/06/2016
My family of five just LOVED Angelina and Terry's beautiful villa! We decided to brave the Holiday crowds between Christmas and New Years in both Disney and Universal Parks. Hands down we really enjoyed staying offsite in this comfortable luxury villa - versus crunched together in a one-room, one-bathroom hotel. We have three girls and the extra space really makes a difference. The pool was heated, clean, welcoming and worked wonders on tired feet after a day of walking miles at the parks. After arriving at the villa, we discovered a couple of issues which were quickly resolved by the management company. The entire process from initial inquiries to payments to deposit returns went very smoothly and I would recommend this lovely villa to anyone wanting a positive vacation experience in the Orlando area.

Review added by Property Owner
 
The house was beautiful
Carlton R.
17/06/2016
We loved our villa. It was in a great spot, close to Walt Disney,restaurants and stores. Would love to stay there every time we go to Florida. Highly recommend this villa for any ones vacation to Florida.
There are no FAQs for this property.

About Dream Florida Holidays Villa

'Dream Florida Holidays Villa' is a family owned home situated in the rural location of 'Lindfields', just off Hwy 192 Kissimmee.

Our villa is fully equipped and furnished, beautifully decorated and boasts a private pool in a secluded garden, providing perfect accommodation for families and couples alike to enjoy all the fabulous Floridian sunshine and entertainment.

Dream Florida Holidays is fantastically located within 6 miles of Disney and within a short drive of Sea World, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios, Water Parks, Golf Courses, Designer Outlets, Restaurants, Wal-Mart and Shopping Malls. Florida is renowned for its beautiful beaches and scuba diving in the coral reefs off Florida Keys. Florida has something for everyone whatever your passion.

If you and your family want a sun drenched, magical vacation with memories that will last a lifetime come and stay at Dream Florida Holidays Villa.

Rooms

Family Lounge
The Family Lounge is large and spacious with faulted ceilings which gives you lots of light and space. There are three comfy 3 seater settees to provide a perfect environment for the family to relax and chill at the end of a glorious day.

There is a large Flatscreen HDTV with Premium Cable TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDS for your use and Free WiFi.
Games Lounge
The Games Lounge has two 2 seater settees, LED TV, Classic XBox with Games or for the older gamer a PS2 with Games. There is also a Sponge Bob and Pirates of the Caribbean hand held games that plug directly into the TV - great fun for the little ones.

This area also has its own Cable TV and Free WiFi as well.

Location: To the left of the front door as you enter.
Master Bedroom
Bedroom sleeps 2 with King bed

The Master Bedroom is spacious and comfortable and has blinds that look out on to the Pool.

The bedroom furniture is of excellent quality and has ample space for all your storage needs as well as access to the walk-in wardrobe in the Master Ensuite. This bedroom has Cable TV, WiFi, Ceiling Fan, Telephone and alarm clock.

Location: Ground Floor at the back of the villa
Master Ensuite
Bathroom with Bath, Stand Alone Shower, Sink and Toilet

The Master Ensuite is fully equipped with a Large Walk-In Shower, Soak Tub, Twin Sinks and separate Toilet. There is also a Hair Dryer for your use.

There is also a Large Walk-In Closet.

Location: Ground Floor leading off the Master Bedroom
Queen Bedroom
Bedroom sleeps 2 with Queen bed

The Queen Room has a beautiful bedroom suite with built in wardrobes and benefits from over looking the pool from above.

There is also Cable TV, WiFi, Alarm Clock and a Ceiling Fan.

Location: First Floor at the end of the hall at the back of the villa
Adult Twin Bedroom
Bedroom sleeps 2 with Twin bed

The Adult Twin Room benefits from built in Wardrobes, Chest of Drawers, Alarm Clock and a Ceiling Fan.

Location: First Floor at the front of the villa
Themed Disney Room
Bedroom sleeps 2 with Twin bed

Disney Themed Twin Childrens Room which benefits from built in Wardrobes, Chest of Drawers, Alarm Clock and a Ceiling Fan.

Location: First Floor at the front of the villa

We can change the bedding in this room to suite older children, please request upon booking.
Family Bathroom
Bathroom with Bath, Overhead Shower, Sink and Toilet

The Family Bathroom is equipped with built in cabinet and drawers, has a Bath with overhead Shower, Sink and Toilet.

There is a Hair Dryer for your use.

Location: First Floor at the top of the stairs.
Half Bathroom
Bathroom with Sink and Toilet

The Half Bathroom has a Toilet, Sink with built in cabinets and Hair Dryer for your use.

Location: Ground Floor, next to the Laundry Room.
Pool
Large Private Pool with ample Pool Side Furniture to relax and enjoy the Floridian sun and a Sun Lanai providing shade with table and chairs.

The Pool is fully screened and within a high fenced private garden. In the garden there is a BBQ (non gas), free to use outside the screen area. It is the guests responsibility to clean the BBQ after use.

Location: In the garden at the back of the villa.
Kitchen
There is a fully equipped Kitchen for 8 guests providing Crockery, Cutlery, Cooking Utensils and ample Cook Ware to make your stay a home from home.

Appliances: French style Fridge Freezer, Electric Cooker/Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker.

Location: To the left of the villa adjacent to the Games Lounge.

In the kitchen larder cupboard there is a vacuum cleaner, dustpan and brush and a selection of reading books for your use.
Dining
There is an 8 seater Dining Table over looking the Pool Area (there are place mats for your use in the kitchen drawer).

Location: At the back of the villa between the Family Lounge and Kitchen.
Games Room
The Games Room has 2 full size Pool Tables, classic Air Hockey Table, Darts, Fans and table and chairs.
Utility Room
The Utility Room has a Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Ironing Board, Iron, Wash Basket and Mop 'n' Bucket.

Location: Near the front door between the Games Room and Half Bathroom.

Make a booking enquiry
Add to shortlist

To contact the above owner(s), please complete the following form and click Submit below.
Please note that you will only receive quotes from the owners who have availablilty.
Please click on the calendar to choose a date
Please click on the calendar to choose a date




By using this enquiry form I accept the website's Terms & Conditions

Please note that you will only receive replies from owners who have sufficient availability.

You can read how we store and use your information in our Privacy Policy.

Owners Terms & Conditions

TERMS, CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICIES

Our Cancellation Policy is very fair and very clear. When a Booking is taken a $315/£280 Deposit is paid (check/cheque cashed). Then
10 weeks (70 nights) before your holiday/vacation the outstanding Rental Fee is due (see date on the bottom right hand side of your Booking
Form). If you cancel your holiday within 70 nights of your arrival we will return 100% of your Rental Fee and 50% of your Deposit.

If you cancel your holiday within 69 nights of its start date you will receive 99% of your Rental Fee and 50% of your Deposit.

If you postpone your holiday before the 70 nights and you chose to re-book to alternative dates (as long as the villa is available), there is a
$50/£30 admin fee which will be taken from your initial Deposit after your stay (subject to damage). If you postpone or cancel your holiday a second
time your will lose your deposit.

If we are unable to re-book your holiday dates to another guest the following fees apply. These figures are based on a 7 night booking, all other
dates (over 7 nights) are pro rata i.e. 14 nights would be twice (x2) as much.

Cancellation Note: 100% of your Deposit will be returned but you wil be charged a $100/£80 admin fee for cancelling your holiday in addition to
the following Cancellation charges...
60 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 40% of the full Rental Fee and the remaining 60% will be returned.
50 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the full Rental Fee and the remaining 50% will be returned.
40 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 60% of the full Rental Fee and the remaining 40% will be returned.
30 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 70% of the full Rental Fee and the remaining 30% will be returned.
20 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 90% of the full Rental Fee and the remaining 10% will be returned.
10 days of your arrival date, you will be charged 96% of the full Rental Fee and the remaining 4% will be returned.

PLEASE NOTE: This is Dream Florida Holidays no quibble policy. If we book your cancelled dates to another guest you will get back 100% of
Your Rental Fee. Travel insurance is always advised.

NOTE: All bookings are accepted and confirmed once we have RECEIVED Your SIGNED Booking Form and your DEPOSIT is PAID. FEES - All fees i.e. Wire Transfer, Card Fees, etc are to be paid by the guest.

POOL TEMPERATURE: When Pool Heating is booked the pool is set to 84° Fahrenheit (28.9° Celsius). Guests should always shower before
entering the pool to reduce their body temperature so they feel the benefit of a heated pool. Please remember this is a swimming pool not a hot
tub.

POOL SAFETY / ALARM: Adult supervision of children is required at all times. No running around the Pool or Pool Area and most importantly no
children should EVER be left unattended in or around the Pool/Pool Area. IMPORTANT: If the Pool Door Alarm does not sound or the low battery
indicater is flashing, then guests MUST contact Sunshine Homes IMMEDIATELY.

THE POOL: Please be aware CHLORINE from the Pool can bleach towels, sheets, carpets and your clothes, should they come into contact with it. Use ONLY the Pool Towels around the Pool. All other towels within the villa are designed to be used for the villa bathrooms only, and they should not come into contact with the pool water. Guests should be aware that we cannot accept responsibility for their own clothing and belongings. DFH
Property summary
Details
Property typeVilla Property number1805 Bedrooms4 Bathrooms3 Sleeps8
Located in
Lindfields, Kissimmee, Orlando
Property brochure
Facilities
Owner's details
Owner's name
Angelina Page
Contact number
+44 (0)771 0133 658
Member Since
16/06/2016
At a glance
  • Close To Disney. Large Private Pool with fenced garden
  • Free calls to USA landline and cells and many other countries inclulding the UK. Enquire for more details
  • Free WiFi
  • Games Room with Pool Table, Air Hockey and Darts

This property has been added to your shortlist. You can view your shortlist at any time by clicking the "My Shortlist" link near the top of the page.

Once you have added the properties you're interested in to your shortlist, you can visit the shortlist page in order to send a single enquiry to all of the owners.

We are sorry the property listing 1805. 'Dream Florida Holidays Villa' is no longer advertised on Direct Villas Florida

Please contact us or search for another property.

Rate conversion is unavailable for this listing. Please try again later.