Our Florida Villa Booking Conditions
1. Rental times. The villa is available from 4pm on arrival to 10am on the departure date.
2. I agree to occupy the Villa assigned to me in a responsible and dignified manner, securing the home against damage and theft.
3. The Villa cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the property.
4. No pets permitted. No smoking allowed. It is against the law to BBQ within pool-screened areas, inside a home or garage.
5. The property is provided with a telephone, which provides free incoming calls, plus free use for local and emergency (dial 911) calls only. All outgoing long distance and international calls are to be paid for by the rental client occupying the property at the date the call is placed by credit card or calling card.
6. Access must be granted at reasonable times, to allow the agents to effect urgent maintenance, as necessary.
7. Non-refundable deposit of US $250 must be paid upon reservation and returned with the Booking Form. The balance is payable 8 weeks before departure.
8. If full payment is not received 8 weeks before departure, we reserve the right to consider the booking as cancelled. In the event, the scale of cancellation charges could be applied. Bookings made within eight weeks of departure require full payment and returned with the booking form.
9. Cancellations. Verbal notice of cancellations will be accepted, provided it is confirmed in writing. You are advised to insure against cancellation after the balance is due because the following conditions apply:
a. 8 weeks or less notice - full forfeiture of rental cost.
10. The security deposit of $250 is held against a credit card number and will not be charged provided:
a. The villa is vacated by the specified time and date and is left in the neat and tidy state that it was found at the start of the rental period.
b. No breakage or damage is reported to us by our representatives.
11. Insurance liability. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the Villa is in perfect condition for your holiday, we cannot accept responsibility for any third party claims, accidents or damage or loss to your property, or for any expense incurred for any reason. We do not refund any money due to inclement weather, illness, failure of any systems or mechanicals in the home ( including but not limited to pool heater, washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator, electrical or plumbing systems, telephone systems, Internet access ) So guests are required to have appropriate travel/holiday insurance for the period of the holiday.
12. Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to Irish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
13. Every effort is made to ensure that the property is in excellent condition. In the event that a guest finds something missing or not working they should contact the Management Company which will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
14. Under all circumstances, the Owner, the Management company and their respective Agents joint and several liability is limited to the rental price paid.
15. If you have paid for pool heat, the pool temperature will be a minimum of 80 degrees. If however, the outside daytime temperature is below 60 degrees the pool temperature may fall below 82 for a short time. The pool haters draw warmth from the outside air so extreme cold reduces their efficiency. Daytime temperatures in Florida below 60 degrees are unusual but we want you to be informed of the possibility. We will not refund any money due to inclement weather conditions and their effect on the pool heat.
16. Guests must ensure that children are not left alone in the villa at anytime. Children are not allowed access to the pool or spa unless accompanied at all times by a reasonable adult. Guests must ensure all door access to the pool area is closed at all times. Please note that it is an offence under Florida law for anyone to tamper with or disconnect a pool alarm.
17. The owners reserve the right to refuse admission or remove guests from the premises who do not follow the booking conditions and / or whilst on the premises illegally possess or deal in controlled substances and / or are intoxicated, profane, lewd, and / or brawling; or whom indulge in bad language, misconduct or disturb the peace and comfort of neighboring homes, or who do not vacate the property at the checkout time (unless extension of time has been previously agreed to in writing). Refusal of admission to or removal from the property shall not be based upon race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or natural origin.
18. Please note that the owner, the Management Company and their respective agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects howsoever caused. Under no circumstances are the Owner, Management Company and their respective agents liable for any consequential loss whatsoever.
19. The Owner, The Management Company and their respective Agents accept no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss, damage or injury caused by force majeure events. These include war, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes or other industrial action, airport closures, fire, flood, other weather conditions or any event beyond our control.
Thank you for choosing our holiday home and we will strive to make your vacation a most enjoyable one